Tag: Render farm
Cineversity CV-VRCAM support
Cineversity CV-VRCAM support
Cineversity CV-VRCAM support
Now available on our render platform. Submit your Cinema4d R19/R18/R17 Cineversity CV-VRCAM projects immediately for quick renders.
Calculate your project using our Render Farm Cost Calculator
Morecores Render Service
Morecores Render Service
Cinema4d R17 R18 R19 supported
Cineversity CV-VRcam supported
Maxwell V4 Renderer
HDRI Studio Rig Supported
Custom Render Solutions available.
Autodesk 3DSMAX 2018 support added [beta]
Autodesk 3DSMAX 2018
After requests from several users we have added support for Autodesk 3DSMAX 2018.
Starting with 3DSMAX 2018 we will add support for other Autodesk products as well.
Render your Autodesk 3DSMAX 2018 projects at Morecores Render Service with a 50% credit on your render project.
Need a plugin, custom solution or general questions?
Autodesk 3DSMAX 2018 / Arnold Renderer :
- The MAXtoA plugin includes Arnold version 5
- Volumetric effects with OpenVDB support
- Atmospheric effects
- Procedural (proxy) objects allow scene interchange with other Arnold plugins
- Extensive array of built-in Arnold professional shaders and materials
- Supports 3rd party shaders compiled for Windows and Arnold 5
- Easy Image-Based-Lighting workflow with separate Environment and Background capabilities
- Arnold Properties modifier controls rendertime effects and options per-object
- Arbitrary Output Variable (AOV) support for compositing and post-processing
- Depth-of-Field, Motion Blur and camera Shutter effects
- New VR camera
- New easier-to-use layered Standard Surface with Disney compatibility, replacing Arnold Standard Shader
- New melanin-driven Standard Hair Shader with simpler parameters and artistic controls for more natural results
- Supports Photometric lights for easy Revit interop. Full support of 3ds Max Physical material and legacy maps.
- All-in-one Arnold light supports textured area lights, mesh lights, Skydome and Distant light sources.
- New Portal mode for Quad and Skydome lights to improve sampling interior scenes.
- New Roundness and Soft Edge options for Quad and Spot lights.
- Scene Converter presets and scripts to upgrade legacy scenes.
*50% of the render project price will be credited to user’s account funds.
Coming Soon : Autodesk 3dsMax & Maya Support
Coming soon : Autodesk 3dsMax & Maya Support
Morecores Render Service is adding support for Autodesk 3dsMax and Maya.
We have been waiting for MAYA and 3DSMAX for a while and are now happy to announce we are implementing these 3d packages.
Need a plugin with 3dsmax or MAYA? send your request for plugins.
Questions regarding 3dsmax or Maya? contact us!
We will keep you posted!
Maxwell Render v4 now supported!
Maxwell Render V4
Morecores add support for Next-limit Technologies Maxwell v4 render engine on the Morecores Render Service Platform.
After requests by Maxwell Render V4 power-user Wieger Poutsma of Fisk-Imaging, who at the time was looking for a Render Service that supports Maxwell v4, Morecores has developed support for Next-limit Technologies’s Maxwell v4 renderer. With great support from Maxwell’s Sales representative Martin van Stein we were able to speed up platform development for Maxwell Render V4. After testing procedures we can now deliver our performance to all Maxwell v4 users worldwide.
Meanwhile we have delivered Maxwell v4 renders for Wieger, as he had a very tight deadline on his latest project.
Currently we can deliver 100 36-core Xeon 60gb Maxwell v4 nodes simultaneously. Every node has a Cine bench score of 2520 CB points. Thus resulting in the power of 252000 CB points available capacity for your project. Other configurations are available upon request. Depending on the type of render project, animation or still, we wil decide what will deliver the best price/performance for your project.
At morecores we deliver your projects with personal support. Contact us for your project, we discuss your preferences, and test your file. Then we quote a price for the job. Calculate your project using our Render Farm Cost Calculator Payments are handled through our payment gateway. All mayor creditcards are accepted as wel as Paypal. Deposit funds into your account for your convenience.
File transactions are handled through Morecores Cloud, with its client allowing 2-way communication. You transfer the files to our cloud and the results are synced back to your desktop automatically. Our cloud client ensures your files are checksummed when synchronizing them in our Cloud, and back to your workstation.
As we already mentioned, we deliver our renders with personal support. Our support takes your project from start to delivery.
Phone : +31 6 27283174
Email : Support@morecores.com
Interested? Contact us right now!
Introducing : Morecores Cloud
Morecores Cloud – Morecores Render Service
A fast and easy way to transfer render projects from and to Morecores Render Service
Now available at Morecores Render Service : Morecores Cloud.
Easy share and up/download your project files. Render results are downloaded in your desktop background.
Read these 10 simple steps!
Step 1 – Request Credentials
Step 2 – Login using credentials
Step 3 – Download Desktop Client (OSX, Windows, iOs, Android)
Step 4 – Install Client, Connect to Morecores Cloud url using https://cloud.morecores.com
Step 5 – Enter Credentials
Step 6 – Configure Folder Preferences
Ensure you have enough disk space to receive your render results.
Render projects can easily generate up to 50 to 250gb of raw frame data.
Make sure the storage device you select has sufficient disk space.
Step 7 – Finish Installation and get started
First part done ! – The client will start syncing with Morecores Cloud immediately…
Step 8 – Adjust Morecores Cloud client Advanced settings to receive Render Results
Be sure to uncheck : “Ask confirmation before downloading folders larger than 500 MB”
Step 9 – Share your project with Morecores
Right-click on your file in your local Nextcloud folder and select Share with Nextcloud.
Share it with user “Morecores”
Ensure you fully share the file with Morecores
Can Share – Can edit > Click apply
Done! Your results will arrive as soon as possible, in a separate folder in your client.
Questions ? Contact Support
HDRI Studio Rig Plugin Support
HDRI Studio Rig Plugin now supported.
Recently we’ve added support for the HDRI Studio Rig plugin by Greyscalegorilla on our render farms.
HDRI Studio Rig is a lighting plugin from Greyscalegorilla that simplifies image based lighting in Cinema 4D*.
Add perfect Global Illumination lighting and reflections to your scenes with ease with HDRI Studio Pack.
Over 70 custom made HDRI studio images and custom HDR rigs were made to light your scenes, animations and products. These HDR Images were captured from Professionally lit 3D product studios so your renders look just like the pros.
*Compatible with Standard and Physical Renderer Only
HDRI Studio Rig plugin FEATURE LIST :
- Legit Cinema 4D Plugin – not a script or content browser add-on.
- Easy To Use HDRI Interface.
- “C4D Shadow catcher” included.
- Seamless floor controls for perfect backdrops.
- HDRI Browser for quickly changing your HDRI.
- Render Setting Presets for quick and easy rendering.
- Easy to use Slider interface.
- Change scene brightness and reflection brightness separately.
- Easily blur your HDRI for better GI effects.
- “Rotation preview” for aligning your HDRI to suit your needs.
- Works with all GSG HDRI Packs (sold separately).
- Exclusive Fill Light for easily adding light everywhere.
- Built in color correction controls.
- Background options for perfect alphas and backgrounds.
- Background gradient controls.
- Studio quality floor reflection built in.
Cineversity CV-VRcam Plugin now supported!
This great plugin allows Cinema 4d modelers to create VR content using Cinema4d. The Cineversity CV-VRcam plugin is now supported on our render service.
Render your VR content now with the Cineversity CV-VRcam plugin. Set your cameras and render instant content for your VR headset.
CV-VRcam is available for Cinema 4d R17 & 18.
Send us your CV-VRcam file for test rendering. Get in touch